Drone Laws in Andorra
Drone regulations and links for people flying drones in Andorra.
Andorra Drone Regulations
According to Andorra’s national aviation authority, the Andorran Ministry of Public Administration, Transport and Telecommunication, flying a drone is legal in Andorra, but we recommend being aware of and compliant with the drone regulations listed below before doing so.
If you’d like to contact Andorran Ministry of Public Administration, Transport and Telecommunication directly before you travel with any questions you might have, here is their contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org / +376 875 700
Why fly a drone in Andorra? To get aerial shots of beautiful spots like like this!
General Rules for Flying a Drone in Andorra
Based on our research and interpretation of the laws, here are the most important rules to know for flying a drone in Andorra.
- Do not fly your drone past visual line of sight.
- Do not fly your drone higher than 150 meters.
- Do not fly your drone within 50 meters of any building, person, or vehicle not associated with the operation of the drone.
- Do not fly your drone over people or large crowds.
- Respect others privacy when flying your drone.
- Do not fly your drone over airports or in areas where aircraft are operating
- Do not fly your drone in sensitive areas including government or military facilities. Use of drones or camera drones in these areas are prohibited.
- You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
For more information on Andorra’s drone laws, see this page on the Andorran Ministry of Public Transport’s website.
Know something we don’t about drone laws in Andorra? Send us an email at email@example.com. We are not international aviation attorneys and do our best to keep this page up-to-date for drone pilots, but the reality is that given the pace of the small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) industry and how governments are responding, drone regulations in Andorra can change throughout the year, and those changes can be hard to track. If we missed something, please reach out to let us know.
Permit Requirements for Flying a Drone in Andorra
No permit is needed for recreational drone flying in Andorra, but a permit is required for commercial drone use.
Want to get a feel for the kind of footage you could get flying a drone in Andorra? Here you go: