Thank you to Samantha Minton and the Traplet Publications team for sending us a copy of their latest multirotor magazine, RC Flight Camera Action.
Live in the UK and want to learn more about the local UAV industry?
You might want to check out RC Flight Camera Action, a hefty print magazine that aims to update and inform all users of multirotor aircraft, whether they be professional aerial photographers or the hobbyist looking to try a new experience.
I don’t know about you, but I’m subscribed to a number of UAV industry online newsletters. I’m always looking for an opportunity to lessen the number of emails in inbox and to put the laptop away when I can. That’s why RC Flight Camera Action was so refreshing to thumb through.
As of December 30th, 2015, it looks like there are three issues available to buy for £4.99 each.
Here’s an idea of what content is available in the most recent issue:
- Three biggest FPV race meets of 2015
- Building a bamboo-frame FPV racing quadcopter
- Reviewing the Zippy-2 folding frame from Portaquad
- Inside the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and Syma Explorer V2
- 16-page supplement about the upcoming UK Drone Show
Latest posts by Alan Perlman (see all)
- FAA Establishes No-Drone Zones Over 133 U.S. Military Facilities - April 8, 2017
- Putting Durability to the Test with the VIFLY Racing Drone - March 6, 2017
- 80 Drone Companies to Watch in 2017 - January 23, 2017