We’re hosting an aerial photography contest for UAV Coach community members!
The kind folks over at International Drone Expo have given us a full-access, 2-day pass to their drone industry conference in Los Angeles on December 9-10th, 2016.
It’s worth $350, and we’d like to give it away to one lucky winner. We’re also giving away 4 drones to runners-up winners.
UAV Coach will be participating at the conference as a media partner. With a specific focus on the commercial drone industry and hundreds of drone manufacturers, software providers, and other key industry stakeholders taking part in either the exposition booth displays or various conference presentations, it’s sure to be a whopping-ly educational event for those of you looking to get more involved in the industry or to push your sUAS business forward.
- Submission start: June 17, 2016 at 11:59p ET
- Submission end: July 1, 2016 at 11:59p ET
- Awards announcement: July 9, 2016
- First Prize ($350.00 value): 2-Day Pass to International Drone Expo
- Second Prize ($89.99 value): Sky Viper V950 HD Video Drone
- Third Prize ($49.99 value): Sky Viper S670 Stunt Drone
- Fourth Prize ($32.99 value): Sky Viper M200 Nano Drone
- Fifth Prize ($49.99 value): SKEYE Nano Drone
Contest Rules / How To Enter
It’s pretty easy.
Just take a “dronie,” you know, a picture of yourself flying a drone.
- Any drone works. If you have a $19 nano quadcopter that you fly around your house, that’s just fine. So is a DJI Phantom 4, Yuneec Typhoon H, or something like the Freefly Alta.
- You just need to be in the picture. But you don’t have to take the picture yourself. The actual photo can be taken with your drone, a phone, a camera, etc. It just needs to be a picture of YOU flying the drone.
- This is a raffle, not a photo contest. Anyone who submits a picture will receive a contest entry. Once the contest is closed, we’ll randomly pick 6 winners from our entrant pool.
Fill out the form on this page to enter!
Latest posts by Alan Perlman (see all)
- FAA Establishes No-Drone Zones Over 133 U.S. Military Facilities - April 8, 2017
- Putting Durability to the Test with the VIFLY Racing Drone - March 6, 2017
- 80 Drone Companies to Watch in 2017 - January 23, 2017